Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To Christians, please answer my questions.?

To question one , answer is because of the sinful fall of man corruption entered into the world thus causing all manner of deformities. On a different note you have a problem with special ed kids? My wife teaches them and I'm here to tell you they are great kids and have more love in their little fingers than most people have in their entire bodies, now as for as ugly people, haven't you ever heard of abstract art? Question 2, answer, because he does answer prayers. question 3 answer is faith is the Evidence of things not seen and the substance of things yet hoped for. Last question well I personally would have nothing to say about it but the big might. If I were you I would not wear metallic objects for a while, just in case of a freak lightning strike or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment