Saturday, December 17, 2011

I need help with center in american football?

i am about to enter my freshman year in high school......bench 160.......squat 325......clean 115........forty 6.0.........i am 5'9 215 hopefully i will have my growth spurt this summer.........i have experience as center....i am very smart........at o line and d line .........i have desire to be the best. can i get some help because i am lookin forward to having colleges knocking on my door......such as notre dame, texas,bama,lsu,texas tech, florida.............i need tips on what to do to get better much more knowlegable with film and blocking schemes and how to read defensive line and linebacker schemes so i can become a better center. and also if you could find a lineman coach in new orleans louisiana for me that would be greatly appreciatted.........

No comments:

Post a Comment