Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How to calm one of my male rabbits urges down?

I have 2 male mini lop bunnies called Rascal and Scamp. The problem I have is being recently given a perminant vactation from work the vets would not allow a payment plan to have them neuterered being only on JSA now. I am concerned because Rascal will not allow scamp to go anywhere withou trying to mount him. So Scamp has withdrawn himself to only staying within the kitchen with his back to the wall, They dont seem to fight and if I seperate them they pine for each other. They do love each other very much but I ask Is there anything that I can do to calm Rascals urges down until I can afford to get him neuterd. There is no sign of Scamp having these urges although they are both the same age. Im concerenced as I want them both to feel they can go anywhere in the house but scamp has resigned himself to the kitchen. They are not nasty or aloof and love attention. Just some advise would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment