Sunday, December 18, 2011

Do you think this is wrong?

My guy friend who I am crushing on wanted me to walk with him home and skip practice (Im in this physical fitness club at school to prepare you for the army) so I could watch him play football with the guys ( he also has a thing for me). I told him no and that I might meet up with him later. Well, practice was really really tiring ( we ran a few miles in the heat and I nearly ped out). Im a good friend, so even though I was beat after practice, I still went to go see him. All his buddies were there so he completely ignored me. He barely said a word to me and I was getting mad. I do not like being ignored-at all. So I just hung out with a few friends and we played p. When I left, he didnt even say bye to me and now Im considering on whether I can handle being his girlfriend. Is it just a guy thing or is he being an azz? Im gonna talk to him tomorrow about it but calmly, I dont want to make it look like it was a big deal. He does this when hes around his guy friends and it bugs me

No comments:

Post a Comment